Buffalo wings, broccoli, and boxed mac-n-cheese come together in this Ninja Speedi Buffalo Chicken Mac recipe. A super simple, hearty meal that cooks up in under 30 minutes!
Recipes don’t get any simpler than this. Add ingredients to the pot, come back in 25 minutes, stir in the cheese, and dinner is served. Perfect!
This post contains affiliate links which means if you click and buy, I may earn a commission at no cost to you. See my full policy for details.
Tools Needed to Make Ninja Speedi Buffalo Chicken Mac
Ingredients & Substitutions for Ninja Speedi Buffalo Chicken Mac
You basically need only three ingredients to make buffalo chicken Mac and cheese in the Ninja Speedi. But check out the Tips section below for topping suggestions.
Boxed pasta kit We all have our favorite boxed pasta dinners, and almost any of them will work fine in this recipe. You could even use a rice boxed dinner if you prefer. Be aware, though, that you may need to adjust the cook time depending on what type and how much pasta is in the kit.
Buffalo wings As with the pasta, there are all kinds of chicken wings available, so you don’t have to stick with buffalo wings. You don’t even have to use wings; you could use chicken tenders or nuggets, or even drumsticks. So use whatever part of the chicken you like, and whatever flavor you prefer.
Tips for Making Buffalo Chicken Mac in the Ninja Speedi
Can I make it vegan/vegetarian? Yes, you can! Full disclosure, I used plant-based buffalo wings in my recipe, so that’s an option to make it vegetarian. Or you could leave out the meat altogether and just drizzle some buffalo sauce on the pasta and broccoli. Also, be sure the pasta kit you use if vegan.
Can I make it dairy-free? Absolutely! The pasta kit that I used was dairy-free. Here’s a link if you want to check out the different varieties they offer. Also, make sure that the buffalo wings you use are dairy-free.
Topping suggestions I like to serve my buffalo chicken mac with buffalo sauce and ranch dressing on the side to dip the wings or nuggets in. But use your favorite dipping sauce or none at all.
Find This Recipe in These Collections
Level 1 Ingredients
- 2 cups water
- Pasta from boxed mac-n-cheese kit (set aside the cheese packet for later)
- 6 oz broccoli florets
Level 2 Ingredients
- 12 oz frozen buffalo chicken wings
- Pour the water, macaroni, and broccoli florets in the Ninja Speedi cooking pot. Stir with a silicone spatula or spoon, and make sure the pasta is submerged in the water.
- Place the Crisping Tray in the elevated position in the pot and add the buffalo chicken wings in a single layer.
- Close the lid and make sure the SmartSwitch is on RAPID COOK. Press the POWER button and select SPEEDI MEALS. Set the temperature to 375° and the time to 10 minutes. Press the START/STOP button.
- The unit will steam for about 15 minutes before switching over to the crisping mode. OPTIONAL: When there is 5 minutes left on the timer, lift the lid and flip the wings over with silicone-tipped tongs. Close the lid and the unit will resume cooking.
- When the unit shuts off, open the lid. Using silicone-tipped tongs, remove the wings to a plate and carefully lift the Crisping Tray out.
- Stir the pasta and broccoli and add the cheese packet. Stir until the pasta and broccoli are evenly covered with cheese.
- Serve the pasta topped with the buffalo wings, and drizzle with buffalo sauce or ranch dressing if desired.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 436Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 71mgSodium 524mgCarbohydrates 33gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 20g
Nutrition information is an approximation and may vary based on the specific ingredients and amounts used when preparing the recipe.
More Ninja Speedi Recipes!
Don’t forget to pin this to your favorite board for later!