This peach sorbet Ninja CREAMi recipe uses frozen peach slices, so you don’t have to wait until the end of summer peach harvest to enjoy some!
It has just two ingredients and blends up in minutes, so you can enjoy it any time of the year. It also makes a perfect keto or low-carb dessert!
This post contains affiliate links which means if you click and buy, I may earn a commission at no cost to you. See my full policy for details.
What You Need to Make this Peach Sorbet Ninja CREAMi Recipe
Ingredients for Making Peach Sorbet in the Ninja CREAMi
This recipe calls for just two ingredients, so it goes together quickly. Here’s what I used:
Peaches I used frozen peaches in this recipe (see note below), because I made it in the spring and fresh peaches were hard to find. But I recommend using fresh peaches when they are in season at the end of summer. To make Ninja CREAMi fresh peach sorbet, just peel and slice them before mixing with the sweetener.
A note about frozen fruit!
If using frozen peaches in this sorbet recipe, remember to thaw them before mixing with the sweetener. This is necessary for two reasons. First, thawed fruit is mushy so it mixes more evenly with the sweetener. Second, you can’t blend frozen fruit chunks in the Ninja CREAMi because it may damage the machine.
Thaw it first, add the sweetener, then freeze in the pint container before processing.
Sweetener I follow a keto/low-carb diet so I always use this monk fruit sweetener in my recipes. If you have another sweetener you prefer, feel free to use it. Or, if your peaches are really sweet, you can leave the sweetener out altogether. Remember, if you substitute sugar into the recipe, the carb count will increase, and it may no longer be considered a low-carb sorbet recipe.
Other Ninja CREAMi Sorbet Recipes You’ll Love!
Peach Sorbet Ninja CREAMi Recipe
- 16 oz. frozen peach slices, THAWED
- 2 Tbsp monk fruit sweetener (optional)
- If using the monk fruit sweetener, mix it together with the THAWED peach slices in a medium bowl. Stir until the sweetener is evenly distributed over the peach slices and is beginning to dissolve. Smash the peach slices with the back of a fork to release more of the juices.
- Pour the peach slices into a CREAMi pint. Ensure that it doesn't go over the MAX FILL line. Then put the lid on it.
- Place the pint in the freezer, making sure it's level. Freeze for 24 hours.
- Take the pint from the freezer, remove the lid, and place it in the outer bowl of the Ninja CREAMi. Install the paddle in the lid and attach the lid to the outer bowl.
- Plug in the Ninja CREAMi unit and install the bowl on the base.
- Press the power button and select SORBET.
- When the unit shuts off, remove the bowl from the base and remove the lid.
- If the sorbet is crumbly, then reattach the lid and install the bowl on the base again. Select RE-SPIN. You can re-spin the mixture twice if needed.
- Once the sorbet is at the right consistency, serve immediately.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 48Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 0mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 2gSugar 10gProtein 1g
Nutrition information is an approximation and may vary based on the specific ingredients and amounts used when preparing the recipe.
Don’t forget to pin this to your favorite board for later!