Got a few forgotten brown, overripe bananas? Use them to make this banana sorbet Ninja CREAMi recipe! It’s sweet, delicious, and the perfect treat to cool off on a hot summer day.
Overripe bananas are the secret to this sweet sorbet recipe that blends up in just a few minutes in the Ninja CREAMi ice cream maker. Grab the gear and ingredients below to whip up a pint today!
Kitchen Gear Needed to Make this Banana Sorbet Ninja CREAMi Recipe
With only one ingredient, you won’t need a lot of kitchen equipment either. Grab the following along with your bananas.
Tools you’ll need
This post contains affiliate links which means if you click and buy, I may earn a commission at no cost to you. See my full policy for details.
Ingredients for Making Banana Sorbet in the Ninja CREAMi
Want a recipe for Ninja CREAMi banana sorbet, no sugar added and still low carb? Here it is. There is nothing simpler than a one ingredient recipe! All you need to make banana sorbet in the Ninja CREAMi is four large overripe bananas.
Just one ingredient!
Ninja CREAMi Banana Sorbet Toppings & Mix-Ins
Sorbets are known as a simple dessert often made from just one ingredient, fruit. But just because it’s revered for its simplicity doesn’t mean you can’t dress it up a bit! Here are a few topping suggestions for your Ninja CREAMi banana sorbet:
- Fresh banana slices
- Blueberries, strawberries, and/or raspberries
- Chocolate chips or syrup
- Chopped nuts
Banana Sorbet Ninja CREAMi Recipe
Gather bananas and the kitchen gear listed above and follow the step-by-step directions in the recipe below.
- 4 large, overripe bananas
- Optional: 1 tsp monk fruit sweetener
- Place the bananas in a CREAMi pint, breaking them into chunks and smashing them with a potato masher. Push them down into the pint to ensure there are no gaps or pockets and smooth the top with a spatula. Make sure they don't go over the MAX FILL line, then put the lid on it.
- Place the pint in the freezer, making sure it's level. Freeze for 24 hours.
- Take the pint from the freezer, remove the lid, and place it in the outer bowl of the Ninja CREAMi. Install the paddle in the lid and attach lid to the outer bowl.
- Plug in the Ninja CREAMi unit and install the bowl on the base.
- Press the power button and select SORBET.
- When the unit shuts off, remove the bowl from the base and remove the lid.
- If the sorbet is crumbly, then reattach the lid and install the bowl on the base again. Select RE-SPIN. You can re-spin the mixture twice if needed.
- Once the sorbet is at the right consistency, serve immediately with your favorite toppings.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 121Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 1mgCarbohydrates 31gFiber 4gSugar 17gProtein 1g
Nutrition information is an approximation and may vary based on the specific ingredients and amounts used when preparing the recipe.
Don’t forget to pin this to your favorite board for later!