You need just two ingredients to make this delicious Ninja CREAMi orange sorbet recipe! Sweet mandarin oranges blend up for the perfect summer treat!
This orange sorbet recipe is made using canned mandarin oranges and some low-carb sweetener that’s blended up in the Ninja CREAMi machine. It’s perfect for a low-carb/keto dessert!
What You Need to Make Ninja CREAMi Orange Sorbet
You don’t need much in the way of kitchen equipment when making this mandarin orange sorbet recipe in the Ninja CREAMi. You’ll find what I used below.
This post contains affiliate links which means if you click and buy, I may earn a commission at no cost to you. See my full policy for details.
More Ninja CREAMi sorbet recipes!
Ingredients & Substitutions for Orange Sorbet in the Ninja CREAMi
This mandarin orange sorbet recipe is short and sweet with only two ingredients:
Mandarin Oranges Of course, I used canned mandarin oranges in this recipe! I’m all about fast recipes after all. But if you want to peel fresh mandarins instead, feel free. That’s just way too much work for this girl.
Low-carb sweetener I used my favorite monk fruit sweetener in this recipe, but feel free to use one you prefer, or leave it out entirely. Just remember that if you substitute sugar in the recipe, the carb count will be higher.
Ninja CREAMi Orange Sorbet Recipe
- 20 oz canned mandarin orange slices, in their own juice
- 2 TBSP monk fruit sweetener (optional)
- If using the monk fruit sweetener, mix it together with the mandarin orange slices, including the juice, in a medium bowl. Stir until the sweetener is dissolved.
- Pour the mandarin oranges and juice into a CREAMi pint. Ensure that it doesn't go over the MAX FILL line. If it does, then remove enough juice so the level is below the line. Then put the lid on it.
- Place the pint in the freezer, making sure it's level. Freeze for 24 hours.
- Take the pint from the freezer, remove the lid, and place it in the outer bowl of the Ninja CREAMi. Install the paddle in the lid and attach lid to the outer bowl.
- Plug in the Ninja CREAMi unit and install the bowl on the base.
- Press the power button and select SORBET.
- When the unit shuts off, remove the bowl from the base and remove the lid.
- If the sorbet is crumbly, then reattach the lid and install the bowl on the base again. Select RE-SPIN. You can re-spin the mixture twice if needed.
- Once the sorbet is at the right consistency, serve immediately.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 25Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 10mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 0gSugar 5gProtein 0g
Nutrition information is an approximation and may vary based on the specific ingredients and amounts used when preparing the recipe.
Don’t forget to pin this to your favorite board for later!