With only one ingredient, this Ninja pineapple sorbet recipe is super simple, but oh so delicious!
This recipe takes about one minute prep time! And the smooth, creamy pineapple will make you long for those warm, beach days.
Kitchen Gear Needed to Make this Ninja Pineapple Sorbet Recipe
You have only one ingredient in this recipe, so minimal equipment is needed. Here’s what I used.
This post contains affiliate links which means if you click and buy, I may earn a commission at no cost to you. See my full policy for details.
All you’ll need
1 Ingredient Pineapple Sorbet in the Ninja CREAMi
This ingredient list is going to be really short, because you need only one ingredient. And, if you choose wisely, all you need to do for prep is open a can and pour!
Pineapple chunks I used canned pineapple chunks in juice for my batch of sorbet, but you could use pineapple chunks in syrup if you like.
You could also use fresh pineapple if you want to go to the trouble of prepping it. Or you could get a container of fresh pineapple pieces in the produce section of many supermarkets. If you choose fresh pineapple, mash it with the back of a fork or potato masher to release most of the juice before putting it in the pint container.
Note: You can also use frozen pineapple chunks, but you must thaw them first before putting in the Ninja CREAMi pint container. Processing loose, frozen fruit chunks can damage your machine.
Try these other Ninja CREAMi sorbet recipes!
Ninja Pineapple Sorbet Recipe
- 1 20 oz. can pineapple chunks in juice
- Optional: 1-2 tsp monk fruit sweetener
- Pour the can of pineapple chunks with juice into a CREAMi pint. Ensure that it doesn't go over the MAX FILL line. Then put the lid on it.
- Place the pint in the freezer, making sure it's level. Freeze for 24 hours.
- Take the pint from the freezer, remove the lid, and place it in the outer bowl of the Ninja CREAMi. Install the paddle in the lid and attach the lid to the outer bowl.
- Plug in the Ninja CREAMi unit and install the bowl on the base.
- Press the power button and select LITE ICE CREAM.
- When the unit shuts off, remove the bowl from the base and remove the lid.
- If the sorbet is crumbly, then reattach the lid and install the bowl on the base again. Select RE-SPIN. You can re-spin the mixture twice if needed.
- Once the sorbet is at the right consistency, serve immediately.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 117Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 38mgCarbohydrates 30gFiber 1gSugar 28gProtein 1g
Nutrition information is an approximation and may vary based on the specific ingredients and amounts used when preparing the recipe.
Don’t forget to pin this to your favorite board for later!