This blended Caramel Blondie coffee recipe will give you that decadent, rich coffeehouse flavor without the rich price tag. It blends up in minutes in the Ninja CREAMi, and it’s keto-friendly, too!
This post contains affiliate links which means if you click and buy, I may earn a commission at no cost to you. See my full policy for details.
Kitchen gear needed for this recipe
Handy tip: Make Extra!
Never miss your morning coffeehouse drink! Make up two or three pints of this recipe and put them in the freezer. Even if you’re running late in the morning, you can still have your blended coffee because it processes in minutes in the Ninja CREAMi!
Try this other Ninja CREAMi frappe recipe: Peppermint Mocha Blended Coffee
Ingredients & Substitutions for Caramel Blondie Coffee
Low carb sweetener I use only low carb sweeteners in my recipes, never sugar. (I’m using this one right now.) Use your favorite, or even sugar if you prefer.
Coffee I like a medium to dark roast coffee that is toxin-free and organic, so that’s what I used in this recipe. (My favorite brand.) Use whatever roast you like, and feel free to experiment with caramel or vanilla flavored coffees for extra flavor.
French Vanilla Creamer I’ve made this recipe many times with different creamers, so whatever you like should work fine. The consistency and texture of the drink may be a bit different depending on whether you use a dairy-based creamer or not. I like non-dairy creamers, so that’s what I use. (I like this one and this one.)
Keto caramel syrup As always, I prefer low carb syrups and sweeteners. (Here’s a selection.) But if you don’t follow a low carb/keto lifestyle then feel free to use another caramel syrup.
Caramel Blondie Coffee Recipe Step-by-Step
Step 1 Add the sweetener to the Ninja CREAMi Deluxe pint then add the hot coffee. Stir until the sweetener is dissolved.
Step 2 Add the creamer and stir.
Step 3 Add more creamer to bring the amount up to the FREEZE FILL line if necessary. Put the lid on the pint and put the pint in the freezer for 24 hours.
Step 4 Blend it up on the CREAMICCINO setting and enjoy!
FAQs -Caramel Blondie Creamiccino Recipe
- 1/4 cup low carb sweetener
- 1 cup hot coffee
- 1/2 cup NutPods French Vanilla Creamer
- 1/4 cup Keto Caramel Syrup
- 2/3 cup coffee
- Whipped coconut cream
- Keto Caramel Syrup
- Shaved chocolate
- Add the sweetener to a CREAMi Deluxe pint, then add the hot coffee. Stir until the sweetener is dissolved.
- Add the French Vanilla creamer and the caramel syrup, making sure it doesn't go over the DRINKABLE FREEZE FILL line. Gently stir.
- Place the lid on the pint and freeze for 24 hours.
- Remove the pint from the freezer and the lid from the pint.
- Add coffee to the DRINKABLE POUR-IN line.
- Install the pint into the outer bowl and the outer bowl into the machine.
- Select FULL and CREAMICCINO.
- Once the unit shuts off, remove the outer bowl and pint. Pour the blended coffee into serving glasses, add your favorite toppings and serve!