This peppermint mocha blended coffee recipe needs just three ingredients and blends up in minutes in the Ninja CREAMi Deluxe ice cream maker. Perfect for holiday-time or any time of year, it’s sugar-free, dairy-free and low carb. Delicious, healthy, and fast!
This post contains affiliate links which means if you click and buy, I may earn a commission at no cost to you. See my full policy for details.
Kitchen gear needed for this recipe
Handy tip: Make Extra!
Never miss your morning coffeehouse drink! Make up two or three pints of Ninja CREAMi frozen coffee recipes and put them in the freezer. Even if you’re running late in the morning, you can still have your favorite blended coffee because it processes in minutes in the Ninja CREAMi!
Try this other Ninja CREAMi frappe recipe: Caramel Blondie Frozen Coffee
Ingredients for Peppermint Mocha Blended Coffee
Low carb sweetener I use only low carb sweeteners in my recipes, never sugar. (I’m using this one right now.) Use your favorite, or even sugar if you prefer. You may need to adjust the amount since sweeteners usually have varying levels of sweetness.
Coffee I usually use only my favorite brand coffee, but during the holidays I can’t resist the Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Coffee flavor. It makes my frappes, iced coffees, and even hot coffees extra minty. Use whatever coffee you like, and feel free to try a vanilla flavored coffee for a little extra sweetness.
Peppermint Mocha Creamer Full disclosure, I’ve made this recipe many times, but only with Califia Farms Peppermint Mocha Creamer. Unfortunately, it’s available only during the holidays (like the Starbucks coffee mentioned above.) But there are other brands that are available year-round.
I like non-dairy creamers, so that’s what I use. But use what you prefer. The consistency and texture of the drink may be a bit different depending on whether you use a dairy-based creamer or not.
Peppermint Mocha Blended Coffee Recipe Step-by-Step
Step 1 Add the sweetener to the Ninja CREAMi Deluxe pint then add the hot coffee. Stir until the sweetener is dissolved.
Step 2 Add the creamer and stir.
Step 3 Add more creamer to bring the amount up to the FREEZE FILL line if necessary. Put the lid on the pint and put the pint in the freezer for 24 hours.
Step 4 After it’s frozen, add more coffee to the pint, but don’t go over the POUR-IN line. Blend it up on the CREAMICCINO setting and enjoy!
FAQs -Blended Peppermint Mocha Frappe Recipe
- 3 Tbsp low carb sweetener
- 1 1/2 cups hot coffee
- 2/3 cup almond milk peppermint mocha creamer
- 2/3 cup coffee approximately
- Whipped coconut cream
- Crushed peppermint candies
- Chocolate Syrup
- Add the sweetener to a CREAMi Deluxe pint, then add the hot coffee. Stir until the sweetener is dissolved.
- Add the peppermint mocha creamer, making sure it doesn't go over the DRINKABLE FREEZE FILL line. Gently stir.
- Place the lid on the pint and freeze for 24 hours.
- Remove the pint from the freezer and the lid from the pint.
- Add coffee to the DRINKABLE POUR-IN line.
- Install the pint into the outer bowl and the outer bowl into the machine.
- Select FULL and CREAMICCINO.
- Once the unit shuts off, remove the outer bowl and pint. Pour the blended coffee into serving glasses, add your favorite toppings and serve!