This Ninja Speedi chicken tetrazzini recipe uses no canned soup or sour cream, just healthy ingredients that come together in a rich creamy sauce that smothers shredded chicken and spaghetti noodles.
This post contains affiliate links which means if you click and buy, I may earn a commission at no cost to you. See my full policy for details.
Kitchen Gear Needed to Make Chicken Tetrazzini
I made this chicken tetrazzini in the Ninja Speedi Rapid Cooker, but you could make it in another multi cooker with the ability to cook two layers at the same time.
Ninja Speedi SF301
Rapid Cooker & Air Fryer – 6qt capacity, 12 functions to quickly cook one-pot meals.
Other tools you’ll need
Ingredients List for Ninja Speedi Chicken Tetrazzini
I’ll admit the ingredients list is a bit long, but here’s everything you need for this chicken tetrazzini pasta bake. See the recipe card below for the exact amounts used in the recipe.
Full List of Ingredients
How to Make Chicken Tetrazzini in the Ninja Speedi
Here are the quick steps to make Ninja Speedi chicken tetrazzini, but see the recipe card below for the full instructions.
Step 1 Saute the onions and mushrooms in the butter on the SAUTE setting.
Step 2 Whisk the flour into the chicken broth then add the half-n-half, lemon juice, sherry and seasonings. Pour into the mushrooms and onions and stir.
Step 3 Break the spaghetti in half and add to the cooking pot. Stir well with the spatula.
Step 4 Add the crisping tray to the pot. Place the chicken breasts on the tray and top with the remaining butter and some salt and pepper.
Step 5 When the unit shuts off, remove the tray of chicken breasts and stir the spaghetti with the spatula or tongs, tossing and separating the noodles.
Step 6 Shred the chicken breasts with a fork or cut into thin slices. Add to the spaghetti and stir into the noodles.
Step 7 Top the casserole with shredded parmesan and paprika.
Step 8 Broil for about 3 minutes to melt the cheese.
Our favorite healthy chicken dinner recipes
Recipe Card for Ninja Speedi Chicken Tetrazzini
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 8 oz mushrooms, chopped
- 8 oz boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 TBSP arrowroot flour
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup half-n-half
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dry sherry or white wine
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 16 oz spaghetti
- 4 oz grated Parmesan
- Set the Ninja Speedi to the SEAR/SAUTE function and the temperature setting to 5. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in the cooking pot. Add the onions and mushrooms and saute about 10 minutes until the onions are translucent and the water has cooked out of the mushrooms.
- While the onions and mushrooms cook, place the chicken breast tenders on the crisping tray. Spread the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter on them and sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Whisk the arrowroot flour into the chicken broth until dissolved. Add the half-n-half, lemon juice, sherry, nutmeg, paprika, salt, and pepper and stir well.
- Once the onions and mushrooms are cooked, pour the chicken broth mixture into the cooking pot. Break the spaghetti in half and add to the pot. Stir the noodles in the sauce.
- Place the crisping tray with chicken breasts in the upper position. Close the lid and flip the SMARTSwitch to the RAPID COOK position. Select SPEEDI MEALS. Set the temperature to 375° and the time to 15 minutes.
- When the timer shuts off, remove the tray of chicken breasts. Move the chicken breast tenders to a cutting board and shred with a fork or slice into 1/4" pieces. Add them to the spaghetti in the cooking pot and stir everything together.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the casserole. Set the SPEEDI to BROIL and the time to 3 minutes to melt the cheese.
Find This Recipe in These Collections
Nutrition Info for this Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe
The nutrition information below is calculated on the amounts in the written recipe. If you substitute ingredients or change amounts, the nutrition info will change accordingly.