You don’t have to miss out on sweet treats on a low carb/keto diet. This Keto Ninja CREAMi chocolate milkshake recipe delivers all the sweet, chocolately goodness without the sugar!
This post contains affiliate links which means if you click and buy, I may earn a commission at no cost to you. See my full policy for details.
Check out these other Ninja CREAMi milkshake recipes!
Kitchen Gear Needed to Make this Ninja Chocolate Milkshake Recipe
This is a really simple recipe which requires just a few kitchen utensils and equipment. Here’s what you need:
Ingredients & Substitutions for Making a Ninja Chocolate Milkshake
This Ninja CREAMi chocolate milkshake recipe is about as simple as it gets. You need only two ingredients!
Chocolate ice cream I used this recipe for keto Ninja CREAMi chocolate ice cream in this recipe, because I like to keep my carb count low, even when indulging in sweet desserts. But if this isn’t a concern for you or you prefer to eat another way, feel free to use your favorite chocolate ice cream in its place.
Unsweetened chocolate almond milk To thin down the ice cream in this milkshake recipe, you need some liquid. I chose unsweetened chocolate almond milk because I like to avoid dairy and like to keep the carbs down. But you could substitute your favorite milk in its place. And it doesn’t have to be chocolate milk. Try a vanilla flavored plant milk or even coconut milk for a more creamy flavor.
Ninja Chocolate Milkshake Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups keto chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk
1. Add both the keto chocolate ice cream and unsweetened chocolate almond milk to a CREAMi pint.
2. Place it in the outer bowl. Install the paddle in the lid and attach lid to the outer bowl
3. Plug in the Ninja CREAMi unit and install the bowl on the base
4. Press the power button and select MILKSHAKE.
5. When the unit shuts off, remove the bowl from the base and remove the lid.
6. Pour the milkshake into a cold glass, add toppings, and serve immediately.
Calories: 209, Protein: 3g, Net Carbs: 4.4g, Fat 20g
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 255Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 10mgSodium 76mgCarbohydrates 31gFiber 2gSugar 27gProtein 4g
Nutrition information is an approximation and may vary based on the specific ingredients and amounts used when preparing the recipe.
Serving Suggestions for a Ninja CREAMi Chocolate Milkshake
Can I make it vegan, dairy-free, low carb…?
Topping suggestions There are soooo many ways you could top this Ninja CREAMi chocolate milkshake, so go crazy. Here are just a few suggestions.
- Mini chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallows
- Fresh fruit – banana slices, strawberries, raspberries, orange slices
- Chopped nuts – pecans, peanuts, almonds, walnuts
- Small candies or crushed candy bars
- Whipped cream
- Shredded coconut
- Chocolate or caramel syrup
Don’t forget to pin this to your favorite board for later!